What is the Diversity & Inclusivity Committee?
- The Committee is a committee of the School Board. The committee meets regularly to consult on the reality of the school community and to identify spaces or events that could be organized to support and empower members of the community to regularly participate in community life.
- Mission Statement
- To work collectively to create an environment of inclusivity in the school community that ensures the diversity of the school is both a fact and a strength.
- Meetings are typically held on Saturdays.
- Everyone is welcome to attend the meetings!! If you are interested in attending, please email [email protected].
- Saturday, September 9th, at 10:00 AM
- Saturday, October 14th at 10:00 AM
- Saturday, November 18th at 10:00 AM
- Saturday, January 13th at 10:00 AM