Menus and Lunch Program
Global Village Academy North's food service program is catered by Michael’s of Denver.
For questions about our food service program or menu, please email our kitchen manager, Yenifer Portillo, at [email protected]
Breakfast and Lunch Payments
- Create an account for your student at the TitanK12 website found here.
- The "district" is Global Village Academy-NG.
Paying In Person
Parents/students can also bring in cash or checks to prepay for meals.
- There is a black lock box in the school's front lobby where money can be dropped off. Please place cash or checks in an envelope with your child's FULL name clearly written on it.
- Students and parents can also bring cash/checks directly to the cafeteria to deposit in their accounts.
- To know your child's balance, you must create an online account, even if you are paying in person.
Meal Pricing & Procedures
Breakfast Pricing & Procedures
- Food service begins at 7:45 am when the front doors open.
- Students walk directly to the cafeteria from outside.
- Students will eat their breakfast in the cafeteria and then go straight to their first class of the day.
- Breakfast service stops at 7:55 am. Students must leave the cafeteria at 8:00 am.
Lunch Prices & Procedures
GVA-N’s lunch schedule is below:
- Kindergarten: 10:15 am-11 am
- First grade: 10:45 am-11:30 am
- Second grade: 11:15 am-12:00 pm
- Third grade: 11:45 am-12:30 pm
- Fourth grade: 12:15 pm-1:00 pm
- Fifth grade: 12:45 pm-1:30 pm
- Middle School: 1:20 pm-2:00 pm
Free and reduced-price lunch applications
- Apply here
- Parents of Kindergarten students will need to wait until August to apply as they will need their Student ID number.
- Families must reapply every year.