Enrollment & Admissions
Global Village Academy Northglenn (GVA-N) is a tuition-free, public charter school open to all students.
GVA-N accepts Family Interest Forms year-round. Students are admitted on a first-come-first-served basis, except for incoming kindergarten siblings and children of employees, who are given preference*.
2025-26 School Year Family Interest Form
2026-27 School Year Family Interest Form
Process for Contacting Selected Families
Families will be contacted in the order in which their information was received to inform them of admission.
- Once a student is accepted, GVA-N will send an email requesting that the family accept or decline the student’s spot within 7 business days.
- If the family does not respond within 4 business days, they will receive one more reminder email and phone call.
- After 7 business days with no response, the spot will be forfeited, and the child/children will be placed at the bottom of the waitlist.
- Once a student accepts, they will receive an invitation to complete the online registration packet. After completion, the student will be officially enrolled.
Enrollment for 2nd-5th Grade Students
- Students enrolling in the Northglenn Campus for 2nd -8th grade should have some knowledge of the immersion language before being enrolled.
- Students should be at the Novice Mid-level and above in listening skills as defined by the ACTFL Proficiency Guidelines.
- Sibling preference applies to incoming kindergarten students only.
- Children of School Employees, which includes children of staff or faculty members that work at least half-time, have full or joint custody of the child, and started work on or before the first day of school of the year in which they are submitting the application.