Enrollment & Admissions
Global Village Academy Northglenn (GVA-N) is a tuition-free, public charter school open to all students.
GVA-N accepts Intents to Enroll year-round. Students are admitted on a first-come-first-served basis, except for incoming kindergarten siblings and children of employees, who are given preference*.
If you are interested in being added to the waitlist, please click the button below to fill out an Intent to Enroll form.
Process for Contacting Selected Families
Families will be contacted in the order in which their information was received to inform them of admission.
- Once a student is accepted, GVA-N will send an email requesting that the family accept or decline the student’s spot within 7 business days.
- If the family does not respond within 4 business days, they will receive one more reminder email and phone call.
- After 7 business days with no response, the spot will be forfeited, and the child/children will be placed at the bottom of the waitlist.
- Once a student accepts, they will receive an invitation to complete the online registration packet. After completion, the student will be officially enrolled.
Enrollment for 2nd-5th Grade Students
- Students enrolling in the Northglenn Campus for 2nd -8th grade should have some knowledge of the immersion language before being enrolled.
- Students should be at the Novice Mid-level and above in listening skills as defined by the ACTFL Proficiency Guidelines.
- Sibling preference applies to incoming kindergarten students only.
- Children of School Employees, which includes children of staff or faculty members that work at least half-time, have full or joint custody of the child, and started work on or before the first day of school of the year in which they are submitting the application.